The terms and conditions set out herein shall apply to your use of this Website as well as your purchases from Cape Cup and via this website. By using this Website you agree to the terms and conditions set out herein. The Cape Cup products sold via this Website may only be purchased by persons over the age of 18 year. When purchasing any product via this Website, you represent that you are above the age of 18 and that you are authorised to make the purchase.
PLACING AN ORDER:
Orders are placed by the completion of an order form which requires your name, telephone number and billing address. Information is deemed confidential and used for the sole purpose of processing your order. Payment may be made via Instant EFT via the payment gateway Payfast (Pty) Ltd. Payfast (Pty) Ltd is the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank, Nedbank, ABSA and First National Bank of South Africa. Payfast uses the strictest form of encryption and uses Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this, the highest, level of encryption currently available. 3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions. No credit card details are stored on the Website. Visit www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy. Payfast may use personal information to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. For more detail on PayFast and their terms refer to www.payfast.co.za.
1. Cape Cup / Bio Africa aims to dispatch all products within five (5) business days of the date of your order, subject to the availability of products.
2. The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002, requires that a supplier must execute an order within 30 days of the day on which the supplier received the order and Cape Cup will do its utmost to adhere to this provision.
3. Deliveries can be made to addresses within South Africa. Deliveries destined to SACD countries can be delivered to main centres within South Africa. Proof of export will be required. Direct export to SACD countries need to be quoted before shipping.
4. Cape Cup deliveries are not free of charge, unless with prior written arrangement.
5. Deliveries will take place within five business days of the acceptance of your order.
6. Delivery will be during business hours so please ensure that someone will be available to receive the parcel at the address specified.
7. We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines, if the delivery address is remote, or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
8. The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
9. Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser.
The provision of goods from Cape Cup are subject to availability. Should any item be purchased and delivered to you, and be found to be defective in any way, you may return the product to us for an exchange or a full refund within 7 days of receipt.
MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY AND TRANSACTION CURRENCY:
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
RESPONSIBILITY / DISCLAIMER:
Cape Cup takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this Website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Cape Cup is not responsible should the price or stock display be incorrect at time of purchase. Note that we will do everything in our power to resolve incorrect price and stock issues
COUNTRY OF DOMICILE:
This Website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Cape Cup chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature as 46 Nereide Street, Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Cup may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This Website is run by Tiagystix (PTY)Ltd trading as Cape Cup based in South Africa registration number 2013/053573/07/07 Vat No 4300262674
SUPPORT / CUSTOMER CARE:
Support : email : firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone : (+27)0861999313