WIN a Weekend for 2 at a Luxury Game Reserve Valued at R30,000
(Make sure you ‘Like’ our Main Facebook Page Here – for updates)
The Prize includes Flights in South Africa, Stay in Luxury Tented Suite, All Meals, All Drinks + Alcoholic Drinks*, Spa Treatment, Game Drives, Bush Walks, Horseback Safaris, Tennis, Canoeing and Fishing (Terms & Conditions apply)
With the magnificent Outeniqua Mountains as a backdrop and sweeping views out over the glistening Indian Ocean below, lies Botlierskop Private Game Reserve. Just 4.5 hours’ drive from Cape Town, it’s midway between Mossel Bay and George, on South Africa’s scenic Garden Route. Come and share the bounty and breathtaking beauty this 4,200 hectare reserve has to offer. Botlierskop Game Reserve will ensure you enjoy a uniquely South African Safari Experience, with a range of luxury accommodation from sumptuous tented lodges and stately manor suites to spectacular, self-catering villas and an entire village built with children in mind. This gracious family-owned and privately-operated game reserve is malaria-free and home to four of the Big 5 (lion, elephant, buffalo and rhino) as well as a host of antelope, including rare black impala, zebra, giraffe, wildebeest, hippo and more. Spend a memorable day – or come and stay. Day visitors are as welcome as overnight guests at Botlierskop with a range of activities from safari game drives, horseback safaris, pampering spa therapies, restaurant options, children’s activities, spacious decks and swimming pools, there truly is something for everyone. All this and a very warm welcome awaits you. Read more here. https://www.botlierskop.co.za/
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer:
By entering the Cape Cup-Bio Africa Competition you agree to following rules, terms and conditions:
- We respect your Privacy and will not share your details with any other sources or business (Read our privacy statement here)
- Should you wish to opt-out of receiving news and offers please un-tick the appropriate box in the entry form
- Note Exclusions of the Prize are: Staff gratuities, French Champagne, rare finds and Cognac and Curios.
- By submitting the entry form details, you qualify to enter this competition, and stand a chance to win the competition prize.
- The competition ends 31 January 2022 (The exact date is still to be confirmed)
- Only 1 entry per person will be considered.
- The winner will be determined by a random draw conducted in the presence of our Marketing Agency company auditors, C2M Chartered Accountants www.c2m.co.za
- No further correspondence or disputes will be allowed once the winner has been selected.
- The prize is given on condition that Cape Cup / Bio Africa is allowed to use the prize winner’s names and image in marketing material.
- The winner will be notified by email during February 2022. (The exact date is still to be confirmed)
- Booking and all the Prize elements and travel arrangements needs to be done through Rufaro Destination Management. (www.rufaro.com) Further details will be provided once the Prize is allocated. Note that you will be bound by Rufaro Destination Management’s Terms and Conditions as well.
- The prize is not transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Airfares, Car rentals or other land travel not stated in the Prize are not included
- Please note accommodation is subject to availability.
- The itinerary is subject to change and availability
- Any upgrades, changes to the itinerary, additional food & beverage, or other services will be for your account
- If not South African, then the winner and his/her travel partner must each be in possession of a valid passport and must be permitted to travel to the specified destination by the relevant authorities, at the time of travel.
- Please also note if not South Africa, both travellers would need their passports to be valid for 6 months from their intended return date and have a minimum of 2 blank pages available in their passports at the time of travel.
- If not South African, the winner shall forfeit the prize in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the travellers do not obtain the necessary travel documentation .
- This prize does not include travel insurance, visas and any items of a personal nature before, during and/or after the trip.
- The promotional competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 years except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies.
- As we’re using Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter and Instagram to promote the competition, these require us to place this disclaimer. “This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter and Instagram. You are providing information to the Cape Cup / Bio Africa competition and not to Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter and Instagram.”
- Please note that cape Cup / Bio Africa is in no way responsible if Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter and Instagram changes any of their rules or interface with its users. Please be aware they are third party application and as such, usage is bound by their terms and conditions as well.
- We reserve the right to extend the competition entry timeline, should any unforeseen circumstances present themselves
- Force Majeure:
- We reserve the right to extend the competition entry timeline, should any unforeseen circumstances occur.
- In the event of any change, delay or unscheduled extension to the Prize holiday caused by flight delays, bad weather, strikes, riots, pandemics, government decree or regulation, or any unforeseen circumstance or any other cause over which we have no control, and predictability of events, Cape Cup and Rufaro Destination Management will do all possible to assist to mitigate the problem but cannot be held responsible for any delays or changes occasioned, or expenses incurred, as a result thereof.
- The competition is offered by Cape Cup / Bio Africa, Unit 2, 7th Avenue Maitland/Kensington, Cape Town South Africa
- The competition is managed by our Marketing Agency in South Africa, and is subject to the current governing laws of South Africa.